Wednesday, July 20, 2011

6136 Brentwood Chase Drive

Tonight will be our last night at our first home in Brentwood Chase!  It is so bittersweet but we are excited for the next phase in our life.  We have had so many fun memories in this home.  I will never forget how excited Derek and I were when we closed on the home.  We got our keys and raced home from work to start moving in!  This house was not only our first home as a married couple, but it was also Hayes' very first home.  I will never forget all the crazy Neyland shenanigans that took place in this house or all the various weekend projects that Jim helped us with!  

Thanks for all the memories Brentwood Chase!  We will always fondly remember our little 
"Brentwood Bungalow"...













2 comments:

cstinnette said...

what a cute home, anna clare! where are you all moving? totally random, but we need a new TV stand and I love yours..where did ya'll find it?

Anna Clare said...

Thanks Caitlin! We are just moving to another home in Brentwood. Funny you mentioned our TV stand because we are selling it! It is pottery barn and we love it but it doesn't work in our new home. Let me know if you're interested!