Today is my dad's _____ birthday. I will not tell you his age because he might kill me! However, I will tell you that this year it is a big one!! haha.....
Anyway, I thought I would dedicate this blog to some of my favorite pictures with dad lately. He is loving being a grandfather (aka Papa Chuck) and loves having another male in the mix! I pray that I can be just half of the parent he has been and continues to be to me and Jenny Beth. We all love him so much and are so thankful for his life and for this special birthday!!!!!!!!!
at my rehearsal dinner
famous for his very "cheesy" speeches!
Always a good sport.....
at one of our baby showers
holding Hayes for the first time
such a proud grandfather
WE LOVE YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
LOVE,
ANNA CLARE, DEREK, HAYES & NEYLAND




No comments:
Post a Comment